Up to 500 million travellers details may be compromised as hotel chain Marriott International have announced a security breach within their guest database. Researchers alerted the firm to a vulnerability that has granted hackers access to the hotel chain’s database systems since 2014. Continue reading
As an IT Expert, I get client calls and emails asking me about various emails they receive and whether that particular email is fake or real – almost all time the emails are fake.
To help my clients and others in a similar situation I’ve put together a video that goes through some security tips on how to protect your self from hackers and phishing attempts. The video goes through:
- First alerts of being attacked.
- How scammers and hackers try to fool you.
- How to tell if an email is fake or not.
- The Do’s and Don’ts.
- How to tell if you’ve been hacked.
- What to look for after you have been hacked.
- How to prevent and protect from hackers.
- What is 2-step and MFA?
- What to do after you’ve been hacked.
- Screenshot examples of phishing emails.
Check out the video below and leave any comments in the fields below.